Monday, June 21, 2010

Skaven Love Stories

Once upon a time Yesterday in Dragonwake, everyone's favorite MDPS reroll Torgaan turned into a skaven in the destro DW WC. I think order should use torgaan as a distraction to get destro off the rvr lakes, because we had freaking 1/2 the server crowded around him sitting in awe as if they've never seen a damned Witch Hunter in their lives.  I decided I should probably do a madden sketch for this showing how many people COULD NOT kill the orange-named torgaan.
See all those greendots? See that red dot? See the blue dot? The blue dot is me causes I needed to feel special.  Now look at the red dot torgaan, he was not rvr flagged. 
Now, I wish he had flagged accidentally because that would have been EPIC. One second he woulda been all skaveny, and the next, it would have been PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW. dead.
After he ran out of the WC, I had to chase him as a skaven, I chased him all around Dragonwake just so I could have a chance at saying hi.  If you think about it, it was like a giant skaven love story.

It was awesome fun, until he mysterously disappeared, then I went to my WH on badlands to get inside the destro warcamp and be special like torgaan (SUCCESS btw)

1 comment:

  1. tat was hilarious! hahaha...what luck that you can turn into a skaven too.
    now two skaven running across the entire DW map will definitely confirm their existence, no?
    then again...maybe not.

    -unexpected

    ReplyDelete