Friday, June 25, 2010

Warhammer on drugs (Graphics bugs are EPIC)

Today in the city, my graphics went all funky.
I give you, the fashion line clothing of Clotheshammer Online: Age of Style.


The Candy Wrapper Manticore


The Cardboard Suit


Various Boom Booms



Lycithas and the Bat


The Raven Champion's Dress


Du nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu nu BATMAN!!!!


The Zebanticore

Update: New ones




The American Eagle


The Rainforest Cloak

How could you NOT want to buy these fine pieces of clothing!??!



Not shown (But really did happen): The Rainforest(Only cloak shown), The Twilight Zelda, The Donald Duck, The Spiderman


Sadly, at the end of this instance, instead of getting the sovereign lewt bag I wanted, the game opted me out by itself. Slash WRISTS

2 comments:

  1. Sweet but you missed out. You didn't get a Chosen with boobs or a cave lined in man-flesh.

    http://supereffectiveteam.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-wanna-be-sexy-chosen.html

    I miss the times when my graphics got wonky too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! No that didn't happen to me, maybe it's because I wasn't playing a chosen.

    ReplyDelete