Sunday, November 7, 2010

WHOA WHOA, Tharhealaroftroof! You'z Polls is EVAPSORATING!

I was going to post next when devs gave more detail bout the scenerio changes (He said something on twitter about it, I don't wanna go back four days to dig it up) I figured it was coming within a day or two. So I was just waiting for something to go up on the Developer page... nothing happened... so here I am with nothing to post about and lots of things to cry about (Like usual)

"TROOF! WHAT'S THE SCENERIOS GON' BE BOUT?!?!"

Jeebus I dunno, they haven't said, if I had to guess it would be about cross server SCs.  But what to post about... Hmmm.. What pictures can I put captions on today.. comon pop culture give me more stupid pictures...Don't make me dig up old stuff..


./ramble.

But anyways, since my last post my warrior priest has made ZERO progress.  Nov 4th I didn't do anything cause it seemed boring, Nov 5th I didn't do anything cause I was to busy messing around with my new iPod Touch.  Nov 6th was the same deal.  And... today is Nov 7th I think and I don't know what I'm going to do.
BUT AMAGAD My poll has been closed for like 3 days now, how retarded of me.

So.. I need to think of a new Poll.. AND I need to poll result the last one.

Poll Results:

The Future of War Looks...

Good: 40%
Ok: 20%
Bleak: 12%
Can't tell: 8%
Jerry Springer is the funniest show EVAR: 20%

YES GOOD WINS, I was hoping for this great feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment