Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some people just NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Caledor ganking people, and some IB sees me, I don't fight tanks because they take so long so I start to run away, but he follows me.  I repeatedly do morale 3 (It's a stagger) yet he continues to follow me.  Being a DoK I can heal myself up so it wasn't much of a problem... But... holy crap this guy was following me for 17 minutes before I started to take screenshots.
This is Fell Landing...

This is Caledor...
This is a BO in caledor...


And that's all I took before he was killed by a sorc with my help.

If you think that's not much, this dude was chasing me for a total of like 21 minutes, I only started taking screenshots the last 4, we went all over caledor and we could have went into dragonwake or even eataine >_>

Now THAT is dedication.  Am I really that easy of kill? :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment