Saturday, October 30, 2010

I R THARCHAMPIONOFTROOF!

Today in my third city instance EVAR on my Warrior Priest (EVAR I say....EV....AR...) EVAR!
Anyways, I crashed client so I could be a champion, and I was :D.  After a long emote war with all of destro, stage 3 finally came and I was a happy little/big champion.

I tried to draw stewie griffin, but I failed so I Xed it out because it sucked.  I also drew the olympic torch with me inside of it.. but thta failed to.. And I didn't want to cross it out.
But I didn't win because I was outnumbered by destro,it was 12 to 1.  And a rank35 doesn't fare well again 12 high renown rank players.
But the emote made it better.

Poll Results:
The New Dungeon Is...
Fun: 0%
Boring: 14%
Meh, it's alright I guess: 6%
Never Tried it: 21%
SAMUEL L JACKSON SWEARS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE: 57%
 
On a side note for this Poll Result: Samuel L Jackson is the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD EVAR that can say "Mother****er" and make it feel like you've been tickled by the feathers of angels and dipped into a nice sweet warm pool of happiness.
 

2 comments:

  1. TRU! I completely forgot you existed but I'm so glad I remembered cuz I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't exist.

    I'm a figure of the U.S. government to convince people to play Warhammer.

    ReplyDelete