Sunday, May 30, 2010

2.9 MILLION Heals!!!

So, 3 minutes before the city seige ended I was sitting there looking at the scoreboard. "Oh how LOVELY, I can't wait to get a screenshot of this achievement when the seige ends!" After I thought this, I was ported to maw, screenshotless.
Nevertheless, 2.9 Million heals DID happen! What a wonderful instance it was.
So I hear my rage in /alliance was pretty one-of-a-kind according to one of my guildies.

Thehealeroftru: I AM GOING TO EAT LIVE ZEUS'S LIVE BABIES.
Thehealeroftru: WHY WOULD THE PLATYPUS GOD DO THIS TO ME.
Telaser:  Is caps lock stuck again?
Thehealeroftru: TELASER IS JEALOUS BECAUSE I OUTHEALED HIM BY 1 MILLION.
Projectors: No Screenshot no proof.
Thehealeroftru: I AM GOING TO PUNCH A SMALL CHILD IN THE EARLOBE.

So on so forth.

I was gonna make this post tomorrow and us MSpaint to make an angry smiley face.  But its 4:30 and I can't get to sleep.
For those of you wondering how the instance went...

I got there and we did stages 1 and 2 and I got 1 million heals total then.
Then we got to stage 3, Me, a choppa, a blackguard, and a sorc get chosen for champions.  The Choppa goes down 1st due to me sneezing and hitting flee.  Then the Sorc went down next.  At this point in time  have the BG and I, and we have the greatest IB of them all, Kelman.  So the BG eventually goes down after 15 minutes and I'm shivering behind the statue trying to get away from order (But I was healing).  We beat on Kelman for about 13 more minutes. (With the 15 before that when the BG died).  About a minute before he died I figured out my damage is actually good now, so I went and killed any engi going at me from then on :-D. But then finally Kelman died, how? I don't know, I didn't see, I was spamming group heal. So we beat on Karl Franz until he's to about 10%.  I was gonna take the screenshot of the scoreboard when it all ended. But noooo with 2 minutes left in the instance, we all got ported to Maw, leaving me to vent in every chat available.

Was a fun instance, props to Kelman for being so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment