Friday, October 8, 2010

My new account's first day

"TROO, YOU BE'Z A CWOSSWELMER YOU DOOSH"
No!
Crossrealming = Feeding information to the other realm

The only time I have ever, EVER gotten ts close to Liandel and not had my face hacked off


What I am doing is playing a class with friends that are on order who I can't team with cause i'm on destro.
I look forward to leveling this WP and smashing in everyone's face (well.. healing in.. everyone's........face......which..others.. shall smash?)
Is this wrong? No.
/discuss

3 comments:

  1. nah its not wrong imo, because we all know you mean well ^^ therefore you're NOT crossrealming =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay. I'm happy I've got no serious accusations yet. Weeeeee :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and if you do i'll beat em off with a stick...a LARGE stick. >;o

    ReplyDelete