Friday, October 22, 2010

Live Event and.. uh.... uhh....... something stupid.. lets put it at that.

Today's chat was out of control.
Many people are giving Mythic support including...



See guys! They all say we should stop bashing mythic, because bashing Mythic is going to do nothing but make you look like a moron, just like Thehealeroftru, He's a moron, and you don't want to end up like him, do you?
NO!
No! You do not!
But seriously, chat was getting pretty nasty today.

Now that I used finally used my Chris Cocker, excuse me, Chris Crocker picture for something, now onto the wonderful live event.

I finally, FINALLY got the stupid 8th mask today, After about 10 times of toiling hard healing as much as I could and placing around 20th in contribution, I FINALLY get a bag by...
AFKING.
That's right, being afk, I went afk to go get something to eat, and when I came back "You have ranked 7th in contribution" out of about 24 people.  Then I rolled a 700, which was enough to get me 3rd place, and a nice shiny Face-Eater mask.  I now have all the masks but one (which I threw away LAST event, so I need to get that sometime)
My goal of getting full inf on BOTH my warrior priest and my dok probably won't happen. But... whatever. I'll just ask at the Bloodthirster PQ.

I really wish that Mythic had at least added two more masks.  Instead of just staying with the normal 8.

Oh well.


1 comment:

  1. I r rank 66 nao tru.

    hm, we must dok it up one time o.0

    Might meet up with ya in 'dorf one time...if ya send me a message on the forums I'll probably be on =P

    Laterz.

    --killaheals (oldrunnar)

    ReplyDelete