Sunday, December 19, 2010

WE'Z BE DOKS, WE SAD DAT WE NOT TERRIBADLY OVARPOWERED ANYMOAR

Seriously, get over it.

I keep seeing people that are like "WHY CAN'T I SURVIVE 55 GUARDS ANYMOAR?!?!"
And I just want to smack them, I swear, I am the only DoK who likes the nerf.  If you are a DoK who likes the nerf, tell me, please, tell me so I can not feel so alone anymore.
I picture the complaints kind of like...
But then...

And then everyone starts crying and is like "BUT... THEY GOT NARFED"

But I like the nerf, it's overdue and long needed.  Plus I enjoy having less doks.

In other news, I'm still wondering why I spent $15 on boring grinding and frustration

And in OTHER BIG NEWS I have found a wannabe that I somewhat admire.

So I was walking in praag this evening.. and I turn a corner, I see a white lion, a rank 11 white lion, I think
"LAWL, RANK 11 LION LOOK YUMMY FOOD (Unless he emotes me)"
But then I saw his name... and just stopped charging.. in shock..
This picture deserves a "LARGE" size... But holy crap.. WHO BE PLAYIN A JOKE ON ME?!?!

I one shotted him of course


Why.. thank you for the name?
I'm truly flattered.. especially on the coincidence you found me randomly in Praag...

Should Arisechicken start blogging again?

Yes: 25%
Hell Yes: 75%

HUZZAH!!!

8 comments:

  1. I miss chicken. :( :( :(

    I have the biggest web-crush on that insane zealot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She still plays... but doesn't blog.

    Everyone misses the best zealot in the history of the walrd EVAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh heala
    even when i am too busy to play war i can still laugh at your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... How knice of that killaofyou to donate his life for your lawls! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uoma! :-D

    I know, it's really sad, I haven't seen you... for a long time.
    And yes, it was kind of killaoftru to donate his renown funds to my charityoftru.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats only because you asked me to pho0l. Not my fault =P and no that wasn't me earlier.

    -- Killa.

    ReplyDelete