Monday, June 28, 2010

Suicides on a rampant increase in Dragonwake

Reports say that this afternoon in Dragonwake after a need to get to the flight master faster, a large amount of destro commited suicide after a Disciple of Khaine screamed "MASS SUICIDE!" in /say. 
WARNING: GRUESOME PICTURE, PLEASE TAKE ALL CHILDREN AND [Insert Controversial Answer here] OUT OF THE ROOM NOW


Bodies mysteriously disappeared right after life was taken from them, ghosts reported in the Warcamp.

This just in, interview with the DoK who made this happen.

Thehealeroftru: Muffins
Reporter: Why did you convince all these people to jump off the bridge?
Thehealeroftru: Because I thought it'd be funny.
Reporter: How did you do it?
Thehealeroftru: Mass hypnossis.
Reporter: I believe it's spelt "Hypnosis"
Thehealeroftru: You used wrong grammar, it's "spelled"
Reporter: What?
Thehealeroftru: Knock Knock
Reporter: Who's.. uhh.. there?
Thehealeroftru: Muffins
Reporter: Muffins W-
Thehealeroftru: INTERRUPTING MUFFINS
Reporter: I don't get it
Thehealeorftru: Me neither, Ask me if I'm an orange.
Reporter: Are you an orange?
Thehealeroftru: The hell.. No, why'd you ask?
Reporter: Because you sai-
Thehealeroftru: INTERRUPTING MUFFINS, Hey what did the cat say to the dog when it barked?
Reporter: I dunno what?
Thehealeroftru: Meow, what the hell else would it say.
Reporter: Interrupting Muf-
Thehealeroftru: INTERRUPTING MUFFINS, thanks for reminding me.
Reporter: I find you terribly annoying.
Thehealeroftru: I find you terribly nosy and you ain't got no pancake mix.
Reporter: No
Thehealeroftru: This is cheesy and not even mildly entertaining
_______________________________________________________________________

I apologize, I dunno what came over me with the news scheme.  Anyhow, I have found my favorite new hobby, no one even was gonna jump off, then I did /s MASS SUICIDE!!!!!
And everyone turned around and jumped off.  It was funny and mildly entertaining.
Was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment