Sunday, January 16, 2011

OH MY BAJEEZUS YES!!!

YAY!  I FINALLY got back full heal sov for.. well.. healing.

I hadn't got a gold bag for at least 2 months.. maybe more.. (probably more) Then I do a city today.  HOORAY!!! Only me and another dok rolling on the sov!

So, I had one more piece of sov to get... BUT THEN...
Thehealeroftru has one unread message... O.O
Then I remembered I had done a city instance a few days ago and didn't have time to get my bag (afk writing blog).  I didn't even know what color it was, so I open it up and HALLELUJAH, it's another freaking gold bag.  It's like the warhammer god of kittens was pleased with me.

So.. HUZZAH I finally got to try to Group Heal nerf.

And MAN is it nasty, My crit is less than what a normal heal would do before.
It's pretty VICIOUS.  I haven't actually had a chance to try it in combat yet (Stupid SCs comon POP.)

Poll Results:
Should I be a core tester?
Yes: 41%
Sure: 0%
No: 8%
...Do I get candy if I say yes: 40%

No comments:

Post a Comment