Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mr Jackson is rank 20.

And he has a wonderful horsey I have named steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
Yay for steve!
Yes! This R steve! My favorite horsy in the world!

He likes Carrots, and the BLOOD OF INNOCENTS nice squishyness of a... marshmellow.
People say "Whoa tru, you're leveling up faster than Rosie O'donnell gains weight!"
And while that may be true, it feels extremely, extremely slow to me.. maybe it's just cause I'm craving the ganky goodness of t4 again.
I do enjoy that I am finally rank 20 though, getting those epic 63k quests that make me giggle like a little school girl. 

In other words, I'm sure that the "EPICNESS RENOWN 50% GAIN BONUS WOOT WOOT" is helping me a lot, I love renown and exp bonuses, and renown really compliments exp does it not?
It feels very nice when you kill a magus in orvr with 400% aao and score 11k exp and 4k renown (W00T)

Thank you to Mythic for that special gift to my wonderful witch hunter.

I'd prefer bonuses over an extra scenerio any day.

3 comments:

  1. Hellbell/HellsvessalJanuary 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM

    Stop slacking and get to T3 so I can gank you some more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ./cower

    I am in t3.

    Check champ rats, I'm pretty much gonna hang out in t4 now though now that I can fly there, gutter runner adjusts stats to the average, that's probably how I'll level from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tru, the gutter runner is a grand idea. When I visited t3 recently, I thought I would gouge my own eyes out with me healing staff. The dull end of the healing staff because it would be less painful that trying to rvr in t3.

    ~Di

    ReplyDelete