Thursday, January 13, 2011

Commonly Asked Questions: DA TROOF EDITION

Hi! I'm going to take a whole bunch of messages I have received via E-mail and the forums and answer the questions contained in them!

Theres only one problem... I... don't have any messages that ask any questions about me... So... uh.. well this is awkward...Umm... Well.. I'll make up some!

Question One: TROOF... DOES YOU USE NERFED BUTTONS?

Answer: Oh no! You caught me! Haha....-awkward silence- uh.. no, I do not use Nerfed Buttons for I lack the mental capacity needed to configure it.  That, and using all the keys on the keyboard makes me feel like a concert piano player >:-D

Question 2: TROOF, WHY DO YOU PLAY A DAWK??!! THEY SOOOO OP

Well, when I got my chosen to 40 I was all "Hey.. I want to play a healer so I can be healed myself" and I knew that DoKs could heal, so I rolled a DoK.  It just so happens they were epicly awesome and crazy at dps and healing and PEW PEW BANG BANG DEAAAAAAAAAD.

...

Question 3: Why are you making up questions for yourself? Are you attention starved?
I just feel the need to update my blog every two or three days at least and I need to post today!  Theres really nothing going on as I'm just grinding rats on my WH and eating lots of bacon every day!


Question 4: Are you going to post another picture?

Sure!

Happeh?

Question 5: And another one?
GAH, fine..



Moar happeh?

Question.. what are we on... 6?: And... maybe a little bit more of pix?

NO.,. NO MORE PICTURES, I'M DONE, JUST.. CUT IT OUT.. OK?


Question 7: Hey.. lets advertise our twitter, shall we?

No.

Ok... Maybe...

No, but seriously, I had a few people ask me if I had a twitter.. and the answer is.. yes I do.. Silly Monkeys where kittens like to go.

I really have had a few people ask me that, so there you go.

Wah

No comments:

Post a Comment