Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thehealeroftru only heals scrubs

That's because I'm dps spec, and I only heal myself.

YES! What started out as a joke has turned into my brand new shiny spec!  How did I go to dps spec so suddenly...

Thehealeroftru: Haha, guys, wouldn't it be funny if I went dps spec!??!
Guild: Yeah that'd be funny
Thehealeroftru: I'm goooonnnaa dooo ittttt (Starts converting heal sov over to dps sov)
Thehealeroftru: GAAAHHH just kidding!
Thehealeroftru: ... Wait a minute... I CAN'T CHANGE IT BACK TO HEAL!???!

And that is the tale of Thehealeroftru mutating into TheDPSoftru.

But, to celebrate me going dps spec, Mythic even made a game called 'dance dance prostitution' gave us fireworks to light in celebration of thehealeroftru finally going DPS spec.
Although, I must say, dps spec is a lot funner than I thought it would, especially it being forced dps spec.

I can one shot people! (as long as their below rank 20)

One ability I have found overpowered  Fun to use is the Last Stand ability, nothing feels better than running into the order warcamp and killing afkers for 10 seconds, and being immune to guards and other players. (I still can't seem to kill eka though... I blame nerfed buttons)


Although, I have found myself with many many many weaknesses, for instance, If you emote me,. I emote back and let you pass.

But, the biggest weakness I have, comes from when you turn into a skaven, you might think.

"Uh... tru, it's just skaven"
Oh no, it's much more than that.

THIS is what I see when you turn into a skaven.

Look! It fooled party dinosaur too!
Huzzah! Huzzah!

Hmm oh well.

"BUT TROO, WHAT ABOUT THE DOK NARFS?!??!"
Oh yeah, they're long overdue, very good changes IMO

Poll Results:
Should DoKs be nerfed?
Yes: 36%
No:8%
Just you: 28%
No I have one: 12%
CEE LO GREEN IS AWESOME: 16%

2 comments: