Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Humorous Guide to The GUTTAR RUNNAR!!!

Ohhhh!!!!!!
After the announcement by Mythic that my class is turning into a Rune Priest, I'll be playing my Skavenz more than ever!  Yay for losing your ability to play the class you leveled!!!
Well I suppose we should go over your Gutter Runner!

This is your Gutter Runner, he is what you'd expect if Dick Cheney and Larry King had a baby, assuming they could reproduce.
What? You're saying they're both guys? Oh, you are wrong, for Dick Cheney is neither.
Lets go over the different abilities your Gutter Runner has.

#1: Weeping Blade
Hey! This is the move you will be using the most as a Gutter Runnar!  This ability does about 450-500 damage average!  Yaaaay!

This is Weeping Blade when used with a secret nerfed buttons hack I found.
Ok ok.
Press X, circle circle, X, Up, down, L2, R2, L1, L3, Triangle
And that gives you Weeping Party Blade

EYYY It's our good friend Party Dinosaur btw, wwpd (We Wub Party Dinosaur)

#2: Spin Slash
The only move in the game (Besides Ravage) that looks like an angry 12 year old hitting someone

Can't really see the kidrage in just a screenshot... I wish I had fraps on my laptop.. it's on my normal computer and I can't transfer it down.. not that I've tried...  Oh god, right, the picture.  Well Tom, it seems we have a Gutter Runner stabbing an archmage, and a yellowish fellow happily watching the murder.  If anyone has any info on who this fellow is please contact 555-Meow-Yay, back to you Tom.

#3: Leap

My favorite ability in the game other than "/cheer".. oh wait, cheer is my macro.  Then yeah this is my favorite ability in the game


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What a fantastic ability, it makes you jump over keep walls, over enemies, over the moon, over chuck norris (Almost).
Pro-tip: When you kill someone as a gutter runner and you have this move ready for you to use, you do "/S GUTTER GUTTER GUTTER RUNNAR.. AWAAAY!!!" then you use Leap, preferably over a keep wall, or just out of sight so you seem like a freaking amazing supar hero.

#4: Snare Net

What a good move!  When people are running away from your pulsing awesomeness, you throw this where they run and if it lands on them, then they are dealt 250 damage when they move, and I have killed 1/2 wbs with this ability I'm not even kidding


I would have shown you the aftermath of this screenshot, but.... order isn't so friendly when you snare net their healers.. and... Blood + Gore not allowed on this blog.... Ok maybe a bit... in the next screenshot.
But.. yeah.. pew pew snare net pew pew
#5: Gutter Run

AKA STEALTH! Now I have a screenshot.. somewhere..
"TROO, DIS IS DUMB"
Let me go! I'm making this up as I go.
But LOOK, BLAWD! LAWTS AND LAWTS OF BLAWD! MWAHAHHAHAA

and meow.

#6: Sabotage

Yeah who cares about Sabotage

#7: Running with the pack

Since stealth increases speed, this is absolutely pointless
Yeah, like this pointless.

And lastly, don't let your skaven get wasted or...


Graphics bugs For the WIN.


Poll Results 1.4 has been...
Fun: 22%
Ok: 27%
Boring: 13%
No Change: 4%
MY CAT ROLLS UP IN A BIG BALL OF FAT WHEN SHE SLEEPS, just saying: 31%

2 comments: