Sunday, July 18, 2010

I R TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!1!!!


Standing outside altdorf today on badlands for a city seige, I felt extremely out of place, and I mean extremely.
I've decided to put all my destro toons on hold until my WH hits 40 (rank 34 today, woulda gotten rank 35 if the game didn't hate me so bad).  
I really need to get used to that, I saw a white lion running at me in a sc earlier and almost shat myself because I had no healers around, then I remembered "Oh yeah, i'm a cat person now"

I really ultrahate chosens now though, and I will never be able to play mine again (Nothing new there)

Now, the reason the game hates me, wondering if anyone else has this problems.

At random times, when I try to load WAR it says it can't find a certain patch file, find the thread here and FOR THE LOVE OF SIGMAR/KHAINE/MORK/GORK/SLAANESH blah blah blah, give me an answer!

2 comments:

  1. I would just try clicking the box that says Full File Check, and see if that fixes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the TAFL Tag xD

    Regards,

    Kinlay

    ReplyDelete