Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apology.

Mythic's apology that is...

For those of you who haven't read it. (It's on the herald) They've promised anyone who was overcharged a 100% renown/exp bonus for 2 weeks (If I remember right) Then we have some token to spend at a vendor for.

A Manticore (Or Griffin for order)
Bottomless Skull White Dye
Bottomless Chaos Black Dye
and a few other things.

I think that the free token stuff is the stupidest thing ever. I'd be ok with just the 100%. Dye prices will drop, And the so called 'EPIC' mounts will no longer be epic as every single living (or non-living) soul now has one.

Personally I think that Mythic should have just stuck with teh 100%, if they needed to add more then they coulda made it last 2 months instead of weeks, or they could have made it 200% instead of 100%.

But, I know after the 2 weeks ends, I will smash a renown wall and roll another alt most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment