Saturday, March 5, 2011

UN MOMENTO POR FAVOR!

I am taking a week or two off of WAR to play Dragon Age (Though I shall continue to post).  Since Dragon Age 2 is coming out soon, I might as well get used to the story again!
Poll Results: Is making a quest website a good idea?

Yes: 42%
No: 5%
I don't care: 0%
Yes, but only if it has KITTIES!: 52%

Speaking of the update on the website:  Not going good.  Can't find a desirable site to host my database :-P  I'll find one one way or another however

6 comments:

  1. Aren't we all waiting for Kitten Age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just started playing WAR again :(

    Come to order for some lols!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been playing an AM lately,probably will play it a ton when i come back in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, AMs are the bestest! Oh, and thank you for the reminder about Dragon Age 2. I really enjoyed the first one so will play the next, I'm sure.

    ~di

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have to update your about me, it says RR80, nao that is a LIE! or is it a pie...i forget, hello lingo lady =)

    ReplyDelete