Friday, May 27, 2011

Hey! I have ANOTHER WH!

Well I'm back (I hope) I went through a whole day without crashing hopelessly during combat, and I made a new character since my AM that I was going to play is gimped in renown only rr 20 at rank 19, why did I make it before the patch?
Anyways, so I made yet ANOTHER Witch Hunter, this is my 3rd or 4th one I believe. I got him to rank 8 today, rr 11. So that is not bad at all.. I think.

Anyways, I was playing scenerios, and an old friend from a year or so ago gave me a message saying hi, and then he invited me into an ALL WH SC GROUP PALOOZA. And surprisingly it went very well.

I am not in this particular screenshot, but it just shows how well twink WHs work against... well everyone else.
This one shows the amazingness of a 6 man WH in t1, how amazing it looks. 

And this is us waiting to pounce on our unsuspecting prey.  What's really funny is when everyone stealthed but me because I have no stealth yet, and the other team was like
"AHHH YEAH, TIME TO KICK SOME BUTT" and ran at me. And I'd sit there like a helpless kitten and then all the other WHs would jump on them and kill them and this is a very long run-on sentence.

The problem is though, is that I have been getting a weird bug or something on my dok, when I try to set the number of hotbars to 2 or 3 so I can play with more abilities, I press "Apply" and "Okay" and it still does not give me an extra hotbar. It kind of annoys me.

On the subject of the blog, I am back and already planning future blog posts that aren't sudden like this one.  The poll is back up too.


  1. Go to UI Layout, click the windows button and make sure your 3rd, 4th, whatever hotbar isn't hidden. If it's not hidden then hide it, and then un-hide it again. See if that helps your bars show up.